Single Sign On with Azure AD
Navigate to the Azure Directory admin centre: https://aad.portal.azure.com/
Click on "Enterprise Applications"
Click "+ New Application"
- Select “Non-gallery application”, give the application a name (e.g. “Hut Six”), and click Add.
- Click Users and groups
Click Add user, then select a user to test with. This user must not have an existing account on Hut Six.
Once you have added a user to test with, click Single sign-on
- Select SAML
- In the Basic SAML Configuration box, click the pencil icon to edit the settings
- You should now see the following form:
- Open a new tab and navigate to the Hut Six settings page, then click on Directory Services.
- Click on the information tab.
- In the form from (Step 10), set the following values:
- In the Hut Six dashboard, click on the “Configuration” tab and set the Directory Services Integration to 'Federated Identity'.
- Update the form to the following Values:
- In an incognito window, or a separate browser, navigate to your organisation’s Hut Six domain (e.g. https://your-org.hutsix.io) and click on the “Login with your organisation” link.
Login with your test account
Consider setting the “Login Page Behaviour” to “Redirect to Single Sign-on (SSO) Login Page). This will mean that users will not have to click the “Login with your organisation” link on the Hut Six login page.