Accessibility Statement for Hut Six Information Security Courses
Hut Six Security is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Hut Six Security takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Hut Six Information Security Course :
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hut Six Information Security Course is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
- Success Criterion 1.4.7 Low or No Background Audio
- Success Criterion 2.1.3 Keyboard (No Exception)
- Success Criterion 2.2.3 No Timing
- Success Criterion 2.5.6 Concurrent Input Mechanisms
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hut Six Information Security Course . Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hut Six Information Security Course :
- Phone: 03302230182
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: Platfform, 11 Devon Place, Newport, NP20 4NW
- Postal address: Platfform, 11 Devon Place, Newport, NP20 4NW
- Twitter: @HutSixSecurity
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Hut Six Information Security Course is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with JAWS on Windows
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Windows
- Mozilla Firefox with JAWS on Windows
- Mozilla Firefox with NVDA on Windows
- We expect compatibility across additional environments (combinations of web browsers, assistive technologies, and operating systems).
Hut Six Information Security Course is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer V.11 with JAWs on Windows
- Operating systems and major browser versions no longer supported by the developer
- Browsers older than 2 major versions
Accessibility of Hut Six Information Security Course relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Hut Six Security assessed the accessibility of Hut Six Information Security Course by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Hut Six Security
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days, and to propose a solution with 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS), should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 30 October 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.