[Filled] Customer Success Specialist (Maternity leave cover)
About Hut Six
Hut Six is a B2B cyber security start-up working to educate people about the cyber threats they face at home and in the workplace.
We deliver industry-leading training and phishing simulations for our customers, powered by our in-house Learning Management System and Content Creator.
Our training consists of a cyber awareness course which teaches users how to act in a secure way. Once users have completed this course, they move onto our scenario-based content where the user affects the story through the choices they make.
We care deeply about delivering the best possible training and service for our users, and we pride ourselves on the great feedback that we receive.
About the Customer Success Specialist at Hut Six
Hut Six is currently seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 12 months starting in May for the position of Customer Success Specialist. This full-time position will be hybrid working with the ability to work from home but maybe required to attend the office for team meetings and will report to the Managing Director.
What will you be doing?
- Onboarding new clients including product demonstrations
- Managing existing client relations
- Being the first point of contact for support queries
- Working with the development team to improve the product
- You will be responsible for client renewals
- Gathering case studies to showcase our clients
- Assisting with client invoicing
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service / customer success role
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Excellent communication and written skills
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be between £24,000 and £28,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Flexible hours: core hours 10:00-16:30
- Great team and culture
- Optional weekly games
- Strong work-life balance
- Right next to Newport train station
- 28 days + Christmas to New Year (usually 3 extra days)
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 08th April.
Help improve the look-and-feel of our products and transform the user experience
Build an industry leading product and help keep our customers secure
Bring your creativity to the best content in the security awareness market.